Our ideas for a memorable Christmas
Illustration by Samuel Martinez @samartnz_
Christmas is the perfect time to get together with family and friends. Make the most of it to create unforgettable moments.
- Christmas is a time of conviviality and sharing conducive to common activities: decorating the tree, writing the letter to Santa Claus, following the Advent calendar, cooking/baking, etc.
- For laughter and good humor, play together and bring out the board games, do a karaoke, painting or play dough workshop.
- In town or in the country, take the opportunity to go for a walk with your family, go sledding or have a snowman.
- Finally, Christmas is also the ideal time for "Nesting" or the art of resting and recharging one's batteries without time constraints or stress.
As a gift or to serve, this box of three bottles from an exceptional estate, that of l'Hospitalet. These three bottles will accompany the Christmas meal for an unforgettable moment.
The third bottle, "Hospitalitas", is an exceptional red wine made from a single parcel of vines benefiting from an exceptional location, sheltered by a cliff and facing the sea.
Relive in video the Jazz Festival in l'Hospitalet
While waiting for the next edition this summer, relive the best moments of the Jazz à l'Hospitalet 2020 festival.
On the program, 10 live songs by Patrick Bruel, Christophe Maé, Cali, Kimberrose and Jean-Baptiste Guégan.
4 films per theme to enjoy during the Christmas holidays
What could be better than cocooning at home, alone or with family and friends.
Here is a selection of four films to watch during the holidays...
- Around Christmas: Love Actually(Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Martine McCutcheon)
- Around wine: Sideways(Paul Giamatti, Thomas Haden Church)
- Around Rugby: Invictus(Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon)
- Around Humanity: Human, documentary by Yann Arthus-Bertrand