Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin Red 2018
AOP La Clape
- Gold medal at the Decanter 2020 World Wine Awards competition
- 95 points at theIWSC 2020
- Gold medal at the competition Mundus Vini 2020
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines.
- A 1000 hectare estate, 82 of which are planted with vines, within a protected and sumptuous natural park
- The Grands Vins are made from a selection of the best parcels of the estate
- The 2017 vintage was elected Best Red Wine in the World. with 97 points at the International Wine challenge 2019
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins underline a fruity freshness
Custody and service advice
Serve at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or ripened cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine, with its elegant structure, can be drunk now and heralds a most promising future.