Or & Azur rouge 2019
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated: 14 May 2021
Delivery in a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated : 19 May 2021
Express Home Delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: 15 May 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated: Within 2 hours if ordered before 5pm
- He received the bronze medal at the Prix Plaisir Bettane + Desseauve 2019
- He received the silver medal at the 2019 and 2020 Organic Vintage Challenge.
- This wine comes from organic farming certified "AB" and "Bee Friendly", a label that aims to protect bees and pollinators.
- The colours Gold and Azure are heraldic symbols linked to the Bee since ancient times. Its symbolism is particularly rich. Traditionally, it represents the vital energy, i.e. the soul. The azure in heraldic symbolism was called "sapphire and celestial colour".
- Gold and Azur also symbolize the sun and the Mediterranean that characterize the terroirs of the South of France where these wines are made.
Very nice depth of red and black fruit aromas, notably blackcurrant and strawberry, underlined by spices and notes of garrigue.
Silky, fine tannins. Spicy and fleshy character, a great fruity freshness and a spicy mineral structure.
Name: AOP Languedoc
Grape variety: Syrah|Grenache
Food and wine pairing and service advice
To be enjoyed at 16°C with duck or lamb, aubergine tian, grilled tuna on a tomato coulis, beef with onion confit, or matured cheeses.
The different grape varieties are harvested separately. The vinification process is in fact regulated in such a way as to respect the specific characteristics of the grape varieties and the capacities of the terroirs. The different grape varieties are 100% de-stemmed, the maceration period is about 3 weeks. The extraction work (pumping over, delestage, pigeage) is carefully adapted to each vat in order to favour a good extraction of varietal aromas and a silky and dense structure.