Domaine de l'Aigle Chardonnay 2019 Magnum
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated : 23 April 2021
Delivery in a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated : 28 April 2021
Express home delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: 24 April 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated: Within 2 hours if ordered before 5pm
- An exceptional wine in its wooden case
- One of the highest altitude domains in Languedoc Roussillon
- A terroir (soil and climate) similar to that of Burgundy
- A delicate Chardonnay (grape variety), intense aromatic (influence of the Languedoc climate) and structured (maturing in barrels)
- The estate is cultivated in biodynamic agriculture certified Demeter since the 2018 vintage.
- Organic wine certified AB
Green gold, silvery grey reflections
Fruity notes (white peach), evolving on notes of pastry and marzipan
Fresh, mineral, tender and supple, the finish is minty.
Name: AOP Limoux
Grape variety: Chardonnay
Food and wine pairing and service advice
To be enjoyed between 12-13°C with roasted poultry, fish in sauce or seafood, mushrooms in cream or cheese pies or goat cheese.