Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin Red 2017 - Best Red Wine in the World IWC 2019
AOP La Clape
- The 2017 vintage was elected Best Red Wine in the World. with 97 points at the International Wine challenge 2019
- Recognized by many critics around the world, Gérard Bertrand reveals the red Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin as one of the spearheads of French viticulture.
- Château l'Hospitalet is grown organically and biodynamically
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines alongside Cheval Blanc and Corton Charlemagne.
- A 1000 hectare estate, 82 of which are planted with vines, within a protected and sumptuous natural park
- The Grands Vins are made from a selection of the best parcels of the estate
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins underline a fruity freshness
Custody and service advice
Serve at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or ripened cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine, with its elegant structure, can be drunk now and heralds a most promising future.