Château de Villemajou Grand Vin Red 2017
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated : April 24th 2021
Delivery in a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated : 28 April 2021
Express home delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: 24 April 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated: Within 2 hours if ordered before 5pm
- A "universe of roundness" with its rounded pebbles, hilly landscapes and also its texture in the mouth full and supple
- Family estate of Gérard Bertrand that he inherited from his father and where he trained as a winegrower
- A wine from the best parcels of the Château de Villemajou
- 92 points by Robert Parker
- 91 points by the Wine Spectator
Notes of toast, liquorice and cloves. Powerful and elegant aromas of jammy fruit, sweet spices and roasting.
Round on the palate and the tannins are melted, it ends with a long and aromatic finish.
Appellation: PDO Corbières-Boutenac
Grape variety: Carignan|Syrah|Mourvèdre|Grenache
Food and wine pairing and service advice
Decant and serve at 16°C with a rack of lamb, game or ripened cheese.