Château de Villemajou Grand Vin white 2017
- A universe of curves with its rounded pebbles, its hilly landscapes and also its full and supple texture on the palate
- Family estate of Gérard Bertrand that he inherited from his father and where he trained as a winegrower
- Very expressive nose with a sublime depth, aromas of dry apricot, roasted almond, very floral scent with hawthorn and broom. Full and unctuous on the palate, round, very velvety and briochey. Tense and fresh finish.
- 14.5 in the RVF Green Guide
- Double Gold at Sakura - Japan Women Wine Awards 2019
Gold, bright, fairly deep yellow
Very expressive and sublime in depth, aromas of dried apricot, roasted almond, very floral hawthorn and broom.
Full and creamy, round, very velvety and briochey. Tense and fresh finish
Custody and service advice
To be enjoyed with fried scallops, fish in sauce or as an aperitif