Château L'Hospitalet Grand Vin Rouge 2018
AOP La Clape
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated: March 8, 2021
Delivery at a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated: March 13, 2021
Express home delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: March 9, 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated : In 2h if order before 5pm
- Gold medal at the Decanter 2020 World Wine Awards competition
- 95 points at theIWSC 2020
- Gold medal at the competition Mundus Vini 2020
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines.
Since the 2017 vintagethe domain is AB certified ( organic wine ) and DEMETER (biodynamic agriculture).
- The 2017 vintage was elected Best Red Wine in the World. with 97 points at the International Wine challenge 2019
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins underline a fruity freshness
Appellation: AOP La Clape
Grape variety: syrah|grenache|mourvèdre
Food and wine pairing and service advice
Serve at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or ripened cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine, with its elegant structure, can be drunk now and heralds a most promising future.