Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin Rouge 2017 - Meilleur Vin rouge du monde IWC 2019
AOP La Clape
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated: 26 June 2021
Delivery in a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated : 1 July 2021
Express Home Delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: 27 June 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated: Within 2 hours if ordered before 5pm
- The 2017 vintage was elected Best Red Wine in the World. with 97 points at the International Wine challenge 2019
- Recognized by many critics around the world, Gérard Bertrand reveals the red Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin as one of the spearheads of French viticulture.
- Since the 201 vintage7the domain is AB certified ( organic wine ) and DEMETER (biodynamic agriculture).
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines alongside Cheval Blanc and Corton Charlemagne.
- A 1000 hectare estate, 82 of which are planted with vines, within a protected and sumptuous natural park
- The Grands Vins are made from a selection of the best parcels of the estate
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins underline a fruity freshness
Appellation: AOP La Clape
Grape variety: syrah|grenache|mourvèdre
Food and wine pairing and service advice
Serve at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or ripened cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine, with its elegant structure, can be drunk now and heralds a most promising future.