Clos du Temple 2019 and its case
The work of art
- Discover Clos du Temple 2019 in its magnificent limited edition case
- A work of art for your personal collection or as a gift.
- Best rosé of the world 2020 at the Global Rosé Masters of Drinks Business.
- The terroir Clos du Temple derives its singular character from its geological origins.
- Aged for 6 months in new French oak barrels.
- The historic terroir of Cabrières, the birthplace of rosé wines.
Very pale, sparkling rosé wine
Apricot, white peach, pink and green pepper notes
The balance is perfect, ample, long-lasting, carried by a beautiful freshness and minerality.
Custody and service advice
To be served at 10°C
The unique blend of 4 red grape varieties (GRENACHE, CINSAULT, SYRAH, MOURVÈDRE) and one white grape variety (VIOGNIER) gives this rosé its uniqueness.
A perfect balance, ample, with great length, carried by a beautiful freshness. As the winery is located in the heart of the vineyard, transport time is minimal. The best juices are then selected. Cold pressing (5°C) preserves the aromas and freshness and avoids colouring the juice by blocking the natural pigments (anthocyanins). Before fermentation at low temperature, a settling of the must for 24 hours at a controlled temperature between 8 and 10°C is carried out without adding sulphur. The wine is aged in new French oak barrels (oak from the Tronçais and Jupilles forest) for 6 to 8 months on fine lees with stirring. The wines are blended on a fruity day, according to the biodynamic astral calendar, which is favourable for tasting.