Château La Sauvageonne Grand Vin Blanc 2019
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated : 23 April 2021
Delivery in a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated : 28 April 2021
Express home delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: 24 April 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated: Within 2 hours if ordered before 5pm
- Its exposure, its location and its exceptional volcanic soil give it a unique character - "Grandiose and wild".
- A grandiose red landscape reminiscent of the American Grand Canyon
- Aromas of hawthorn, almond and floral notes of violet and yellow fruits (mango and apricot). The woody side of this cuvée is very delicate with notes of gingerbread and tobacco.
- Since the 201 vintage7the domain is AB certified ( organic wine ) and DEMETER (biodynamic agriculture).
- Rated 16/20 in the Bettane + Desseauve Guide
Beautiful golden colour
Very complex and extremely fragrant, revealing aromas of hawthorn, almond and floral notes of violet and yellow fruits (mango and apricot). Very delicate woody side with notes of gingerbread and tobacco
Rich and creamy with lots of fat, amplitude and freshness
Appellation: PDO Languedoc
Grape variety: White Grenache|Vermentino|Viognier|Roussanne
Food and wine pairing and service advice
To be enjoyed as an aperitif or with grilled fish and shellfish