Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin Red 2018
AOP La Clape
This product is not for sale on our shop
Estimated: January 18, 2021
Delivery at a relay point in France (Mondial Relay)
Estimated: January 23, 2021
Express home delivery in Europe (DHL)
Estimated: January 19, 2021
Click & Collect
Estimated : In 2h if order before 5pm
- Gold medal at the Decanter 2020 World Wine Awards competition
- 95 points at theIWSC 2020
- Gold medal at the competition Mundus Vini 2020
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines.
- Château l'Hospitalet is an AB & Demeter certified organic wine.
- The 2017 vintage was elected Best Red Wine in the World. with 97 points at the International Wine challenge 2019
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins underline a fruity freshness
Custody and service advice
Serve at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or ripened cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine, with its elegant structure, can be drunk now and heralds a most promising future.