Clos d'Ora 2014
AOP Minervois La Livinière
- Exceptional formats for an exceptional wine
- Delivered in their wooden case
- Demeter Label
- An exceptional wine in this mysterious and preserved place, culminating at an altitude of 200 m
- A wine already recognized by critics: Bettane and Desseauve in Les Échos: "A Grand Cru born in Languedoc".
- A rare wine already listed in the most beautiful establishments in the world: Fouquet's Paris, Auberge du Vieux Puits (3* Michelin), Harrod's (London), Burj Al Arab (Dubai)
Deep ruby shine
The nose has aromas of pepper, chocolate, mint, sandalwood and sandalwood.
The attack is bewitching and the palate fascinates with its aromas of juniper berries, black fruits, all enhanced by mellow and subtle tannins.
Custody and service advice
To be decanted for 1 hour, ideally served at 17° with matured Aubrac beef meat cut in the fillet or rib.