Hampton Water 2019
- Hampton Water is the result of the collaboration of Jon Bon Jovi, his son Jesse Bongiovi and Gerard Bertrand.
- Hampton Water captures the lifestyle and friendliness common to the Hamptons and the South of France.
- It received a score of 90/100 by the experts of Wine Spectator 2020.
- It received a 90/100 rating by the Wine Enthusiast 2019 and the special "Wine and Culture Star Award".
- It received a 94/100 rating from the Drinks Business "Global Rosé Awards".
Elegant pink with a beautiful pale pink colour
Notes of red fruits, citrus and spices
Beautiful minerality with a fresh and intense character.
Custody and service advice
Serve at 10°C as an aperitif or with salads, sushi, grilled fish.
The different grape varieties are harvested separately at optimal maturity for each one. The grapes are destemmed, cooled to 8°C and sent to the press to extract the rosé must. Particular attention is paid to the pressing process so that only the best quality juice is kept. The juices are then settled more or less according to the desired aromatic profile. Fermentation lasts between 15 and more than 30 days depending on the degree of clarification and temperature applied. The particularity of these vinifications lies in the attention paid to the colour and aromatic purity of the wines. Some of the wines are aged in barrels. Finally, after a light fining, the wines are bottled quite early in order to preserve their fresh and fruity character.