Code Red White of Whites
AOP Cremant de Limoux
- Elaborated from a selection of the best Chardonnay parcels of the appellation.
- 36 months of rearing on slats like the largest houses
- A warmer, fruitier aromatic palette thanks to the Mediterranean soil.
- A new shape of identity bottle
- The Key of the Abbey of Saint Hilaire in emblem
- 90 points in Wine & Spirits
Pale, almost crystalline with fine bubbles
Floral. Notes of pears, citrus and fresh fruit.
Fresh and mineral
Custody and service advice
To be discovered as an aperitif, with sushi, or with creamed fish, fresh goat's cheese and fresh fruit salads flavoured with basil.
The harvest is manual and the grapes are pressed directly in a pneumatic press which allows a selection of the press juices by extracting 30 to 40% of them without recapping. A very careful settling of the juice is carried out, then an alcoholic fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 18°C. A very precise blending of the various terroirs and grape varieties is carried out with bottling in January to encourage the development of foam. The wine is matured on slats for a minimum of 36 months and disgorged 6 months before being put on the market. Dosage: 8 g/l