château la sauvageonne Grand Vin Red 2015
PDO Terrasses du Larzac
- Its exposure, its location and its exceptional volcanic soil give it a unique character - "Grandiose and wild".
- A nose of "jammy" and spicy garrigue. Subtle notes of black fruit and gingerbread. On the palate, the wine has fine and elegant tannins and forms a fine balance with vivacity.
- Served in Business Class, on board Air France in 2015.
- Vintage 2013 rewarded with a 91/100 by Robert Parker
- 16/20 in the Bettane+Desseauve guide
Ruby with intense reflections and slightly tiled
Nose of jammy and spicy garrigue. Subtle notes of black fruit and gingerbread
Fine and elegant tannins and form a beautiful balance with liveliness
Custody and service advice
To be served with grilled meats from Aubrac, local dishes and Larzac cheeses. To be enjoyed now or kept for a few years