Château de Villemajou Grand Vin Red 2015
- A "universe of roundness" with its rounded pebbles, hilly landscapes and also its texture in the mouth full and supple
- Family estate of Gérard Bertrand that he inherited from his father and where he trained as a winegrower
- A wine from the best parcels of the Château de Villemajou
- 92 points by Robert Parker
- 91 points by Wine Spectator
Notes of toast, liquorice and cloves. Powerful and elegant aromas of jammy fruit, sweet spices and roasting.
Round on the palate and the tannins are melted, it ends with a long and aromatic finish.
Custody and service advice
Decant and serve at 16°C with a rack of lamb, game or ripened cheese.