Ballerina Brut Etoilé Rosé
AOP Cremant de Limoux
Pinot Noir Chardonnay
- A brut rosé resulting from the blending of the best Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from high altitude terroirs, revealing freshness and tension.
- A 36-month maturing period on slats worthy of the best vintages, allowing a vibrant and creamy finish.
- Aromas of great complexity: subtle notes of red fruit and white flowers, accompanied by brioche and finely buttered flavours.
- The Ballerine cuvée pays tribute to the exacting standards and perfection sought by the star dancers.
- 90 points in Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast
- 16.5 by Jancis Robinson
Pale and radiant, with golden highlights
Notes of red fruits and white flowers
Notes of brioche, fruity hints of strawberries and raspberries.
Custody and service advice
Serve at 8°C as an aperitif or with seafood.
Ballerine comes from the Limoux region, an exceptional terroir for the production of sparkling wines which were first produced at the Abbey of Saint Hilaire in 1531. This terroir is located at altitude, close to the Pyrenees mountain range and gives this brut rosé its airy side. The vinification and blending of Ballerine made mainly from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir give pride of place to the freshness and tension of this wine and connote the lightness of the ballerina.